Finally, our SOLO G1, it feels like flying the real thing! Complete Flight Panel with our G1000 Panels + Audio panel, plug and fly!
SOLO G1 is our G1000 flight panel part of an AATD Flight Simulator and it is the ultimate piece of equipment to train your pilots before they fly the real thing!
This top-notch Flight panel training device includes
• Yoko the Yoke flight control • V3RNIO “TPM” (Throttle, Propeller, Mixture) • It can come with the VF COMPASS, a digital compass made by Virtual Fly that attaches on top of the flight panel • Complete G1000 PANEL AND AUDIO PANEL A/P integrated • Starting Engine key and Master ALT/BAT switch • Glareshield light.
Ready to fly with the following aircraft
• Cessna C172SP Skyhawk • Cessna Skyline II RG R182 • Cessna T206
• Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Prepar3D installed (see compatibilty)
• Conventional Network plug for RJ45 Network (LAN) (you can also connect through router)
• 2 USB free ports.
Plug 110-230 vac, 50 – 60 Hz.
Ruddo “Step on for real”
• Microsoft Flight Simulator X
• Cessna C172SP Skyhawk (FSX default).
• Cessna T206
• Network Cable: (Indicators – Radiostack – GPS)
• USB Cable: YOKO “The yoke”
• USB Cable: V3RNIO “TPM”
• Plug 110-230VAC
Doesn’t include transport or taxes.
G1000 COMPLETE PANEL AND AUDIO PANEL, identical to the real one, uses F1TECH software to run
Starting Engine Key of 5 real aviation positions, Master ALT/BAT, Parking brake, flaps, elevator and rudder trim wheels, fuel selector, Cowlflaps, avionics, fuel pump, pitotheat, BCN- LAND-TAXI-NAV-STROBE lights, carburetor heat, Alt Static Air, landing gear, circuit breakers (non functional) , panel light (GlareshieldLT).
• V3RNIO “TPM” (Throttle, Propeller, Mixture).